We accept applications for the current school year on an ongoing basis.
If you are applying for the upcoming school year (2014-2015), you may download and complete the Blessed Pope John XXIII Catholic School application at any time, but it will not be accepted into the school office any earlier than Monday, January 6, 2014.
Kindergarten applications are accepted from January 6th - January 17th.
Grades 1-8 are accepted from January 6th - onward.
Here are some things to remember:
- Please make copies of all forms before you bring them to the office.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Testing when necessary and interviews will be scheduled after the complete application is submitted.
Download and print the following form (PDF format):
Application Checklist (The Application Checklist needs to be initialed and signed.)
Download the following forms
- Application for Admission Page 1 & Page 2
- Medical Student Data Sheet
- Family Emergency Information
- Request for educational Records
- Parish Verification Form
Accumulate all documents as requested in the Application Checklist (under “Other Documents”)
Submit the completed Blessed Pope John XXIII Application including all additional required documents, along with a $25.00 nonrefundable application fee, to Bonnie Brillas, Admissions Director, no earlier than 7:30 a.m. on January 6, 2014. If you have questions or you have trouble downloading and completing the forms, please contact Bonnie Brillas 480-905-0939, firstname.lastname@example.org
2014-2015 Registration Schedule for Prospective New Students
- January 6, 2014 - New Student Applications accepted, 7:30 a.m., School Office.
- January 2014 (TBD)- Social Screening Assessments