We accept applications for the current school year on an ongoing basis.
If you are applying for the upcoming school year (2013-2014), you may download and complete the Blessed Pope John XXIII Catholic School application at any time, but it will not be accepted into the school office any earlier than Manday, January 7, 2013.
Kindergarten applications are accepted from January 7rd – January 18th.
Grades 1-8 are accepted from January 7th – onward.
Here are some things to remember:
- Please make copies of all forms before you bring them to the office.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Testing when necessary and interviews will be scheduled after the complete application is submitted.
Download and print the following forms (PDF format):
- Application Checklist (The Application Checklist needs to be initialed and signed.)
Download the following forms
After downloading, save each form, open, and TYPE in all of the gray boxes by simply clicking in or tabbing to the boxes. You may save and continue working on each form at any time. Some boxes are drop-down and your choices are limited to those offered.
- Application for Admission Page 1 & Page 2
- Medical Student Data Sheet
- Family Emergency Information
- Request for educational Records
- Parish Verification Form
Accumulate all documents as requested in the Application Checklist (under “Other Documents”)
Submit the completed Blessed Pope John XXIII Application including all additional required documents, along with a $25.00 nonrefundable application fee, to Bonnie Brillas, Admissions Director, no earlier than 7:30 a.m. on January 7, 2013. If you have questions or you have trouble downloading and completing the forms, please contact Bonnie Brillas 480-905-0939, email@example.com
2013–2014 Registration Schedule for Prospective New Students
- January 7, 2013 - New Student Applications accepted, 7:30 a.m., School Office.
- January 2013 (TBD)- Social Screening Assessments